Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey, any Morrowind World/New Land type deal?

I mean is there a Mod that adds Morrowind to Cyrodiil like Elswyer, Deserts off Annequia does?

Maybe I should just grab a Copy of Morrowind itself. Hmm :/

http://morroblivion.com/

not sure how far the project is, haven't checked in awhile. You need Marrowind with Tribunal and Bloodmoon though, only like $10 on amazon...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a music pack that was at one stage uploaded on tesnexus, but i can no longer find it. The music pack was music converted from Prince of Persia : Warrior Within. I was wondering if anybody knew what the file name was or any other sites i could get this same music. If anyone knows can you please send me a pm.

There was a music pack that was at one stage uploaded on tesnexus, but i can no longer find it. The music pack was music converted from Prince of Persia : Warrior Within. I was wondering if anybody knew what the file name was or any other sites i could get this same music. If anyone knows can you please send me a pm.

It was removed because it was in violation of the rules, as the music is copyrighted and can't be shared. You can make your own music packs, however, by plunking mp3s into the respective music folders, I believe. Just... don't share the copyrighted material ;)

Just wondering, is there any mod that offers a common clothing in Oblivion? Not common clothing in modern times but it's still according to Oblivion lore, or at least medieval times is good enough, me think.

I just realized I have too many armor or fantasy armor, but very few common clothing as in everyday life clothing.

So i need a few mod recommendations:

1) armor for a spellsword (not archmage battle armor, have that)

2) a good mod for managing item placement in shelves, racks etc.

3) a mod that adds more armor slots?

4) a mod that can hide the helmet so it looks like i don't have one while still getting stats

Thank you

Hi Its me again.

Im looking for miscellanious Gear, like armor addons, pouches, belts, sheathed knifes, decorations, headgears or just general decoration type clothes for males n females.

Yes I know there is tons of female armors, clothes n such but Im more into the "read for battle" look with multible swords on ya etc.

As in Fallout, you have gun holsters, sheithed knifes on legs, gloves, goggles, basically additions to what you have on your armor.

Would be great if they were Roberts Male Friendly but Im sure it wouldnt matter much.

If they fill in the Amulet, rings slots then no probs.

Any links to mods would be mostly appreciated.

AND Also if there a Mod that adds more misc. clothing that you find in nearly every clothes draw n cupboard? Non replacers please as I like the vanilla clothes just fine. Basically expand/ add on a already good job. Male n females would be great.

Cheers!

Does anyone know where I can find Origin of the Mages Guild? I've searched the nexus and I've checked Push's List of Oblivion Mods just to be sure I didn't miss it and I can't find it. I used to have it but a crash a while back erased it. Thanks to anyone who can provide information on the subject.