Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can anyone point me to a persistent "war" mod? Most of the ones I've found either dont have names and/or are not showing up on tesnexus, then again I could be way off on the names to begin with.

Persistent "war" = ability to defend a place/stronghold (ir)regularly, something like a Helm's Deep situation, only Oblivion-ed. I even heard of one that allows

Some of the mods I've found are part-in-part this, but I cant find names for them, or if I do, arent released on tesnexus.

I know there's a couple out there, and also mention of some sort of golem totem pole thing thats already in vanilla Oblivion (of which I have no idea wtf it is)

-------

second request: Animated wings.

I've only found videos of proof-of-concept ones on youtube, and of course Alexander's great wings mod, but having them static whilst flying around isnt helping my sense of immersion. IIRC, there was work on a animated wing mod in the past, but I dont think animated and wing are in the names. I've searched :/

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

second request: Animated wings.

I've only found videos of proof-of-concept ones on youtube, and of course Alexander's great wings mod, but having them static whilst flying around isnt helping my sense of immersion. IIRC, there was work on a animated wing mod in the past, but I dont think animated and wing are in the names. I've searched :/

Well I have searched too, and have not had any luck either. But I did find this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9720 it would require some skill in blender but you can paste your wings on to the skeleton, export, and you have instant animated wings. (I havent messed with this yet, so I don't know how user/noob friendly this is.)