Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone tell me what mods were used to make this outfit? I really want to know what cape and those legs are in that pic.

And can anyone tell me where you can get this hair?

Thank you

The armor in the top one is at least partly Jojjo's Lich King Armor. I don't think the greaves are, though the cape might be. I didn't really pay much attention to it, but I know there's one attached to this armor.

Thanks but the cape for that chest isn't really tattered like it is in the picture.

Thanks anyways

Sorry if this has been asked before...anyone know where I can find this race?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Balkhan/29320-4-1263520971.jpg

thx

Balkhan1

I'm looking for a overhaul type mod that will allow me to basically be super powerful around level 30-40 (35-45) and be able to kill guards and generally wreak havoc, a little more GTA style. I'm not sure if I should use OOO for Francesco or something else.

Also, what are the most common (or only) way to get wings on your character? Which mod should I use for this?

Thanks, I'm new to the modding scene on Oblivion, had originally only played the console version.

I'm looking for a overhaul type mod that will allow me to basically be super powerful around level 30-40 (35-45) and be able to kill guards and generally wreak havoc, a little more GTA style. I'm not sure if I should use OOO for Francesco or something else.

Also, what are the most common (or only) way to get wings on your character? Which mod should I use for this?

Thanks, I'm new to the modding scene on Oblivion, had originally only played the console version.

To make you 'super powerful':

Use console command to adjust your stats and skills.

For wings:

- Alexander's Wings: Accessories. It's for looks only, you can't fly with it.

- Ring of Wings: You can fly with this ring.