Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Sorry if this has been asked before...anyone know where I can find this race?

{image snip!}

thx

Balkhan1

That's a modified version of Chingari and Ismelda Demon Race (although, yes, it does look vaguely like a Draenei :P ). That pick is actually from HGEC - Yet Another Armor Replacer Mod - Iron Armor Redux (pic #5 from author). The horns are actually from an armour mod (warlock armour iirc.. have it floating around somewhere xD ) Heck, I'll quote the guy who made it:

"It's a cosmetically customized version of Chingari's/Ismelda's Demon Race. I thought the horns looked cool (I'm pretty sure Xivven? made them), something about the wings bugged me, and blue is my favorite color, so I grabbed the High Rez textures for the Dark Seducers. It was my first real experiment with NifScope and file substitution."

Not too sure about the shorts, leggings (these look vaguely "tomb raider"ish) or gloves, but the "top" is just a naked chest (Double Melons) - which I'm guessing is what you are after :P You can find it in BBB for BBB (which has the 'bounce' weighted into it)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I appologize for being a gravedigger, but I've been luriking around a bit and found an l2 armor mod, however after few hours of trying I haven't been able to download it.

Any idea where else to find it (or any other good l2 mods) or otherwise how to download it?

>Link<

I appologize for being a gravedigger, but I've been luriking around a bit and found an l2 armor mod, however after few hours of trying I haven't been able to download it.

Any idea where else to find it (or any other good l2 mods) or otherwise how to download it?

>Link<

Have you clicked 'http blah' link there?

im looking for a mod that allows me to buy all items in a shop at once and allows me to drop my whole inventroy in a chest at once to make it easier to transport some of the things in stores i want.

If you want to buy everything, just add money to your inventory using the console: >>player.additem f *amount you want to add*<<

This mode treats your inventory as a back up, and allows you to drop it whenever you want, and buy a new pack if you ever want one for some reason.

I'm looking for a overhaul type mod that will allow me to basically be super powerful around level 30-40 (35-45) and be able to kill guards and generally wreak havoc, a little more GTA style. I'm not sure if I should use OOO for Francesco or something else.

Also, what are the most common (or only) way to get wings on your character? Which mod should I use for this?

Thanks, I'm new to the modding scene on Oblivion, had originally only played the console version.

OOO should do the trick. Its the one that doesn't let NPCs/monsters level with you. So you're no longer able to defeat the deadra invasion single handily at level 1 anymore, and at level 30 a rat should no longer pose a threat to you.

>Link<

Have you clicked 'http blah' link there?

Yup. Just takes me to another page of bla bla it pretty much loops around. No real download link which I've managaed to find.

-Edit-

Seems it was possible to download with IE but not FF. Cheers though.

I also ran into this L2 Imperial Crusader

Edited by Lamaria