Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey everybody, im looking for the mod that allows you to use different meshes for male and female heads. i know it exists, i have seen it before, but i cant seem to find it now that i want it :\

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HeroLegend-

I have a question about the JP mods. The ones called Chi Body Set and the AGS Blackheart- Once they're installed, where do you find them?

Do the bodies become the skin for all females or is it a choice to make at the prison sewer gate in the change race menu? Or do I have to go to a shop somewhere?

I looked at the readme but it was in Japanese.

My main interest is the Chi Body Set.

Thanks for your help and anyone elses help.

hi backup your stuff before you install anything, then check AGS blackheart is just an outfit and will change the size of your body thats true if your using say Exnem, it doesnt change any other npc's chi body though im not sure but if you install over data/ texture / character / Imperial /female that i think effects all imperial characters in the game but im not an expert on that just what iv tested out myself.

to find the armors clothes w/e they are in imperial market district near some of the major shops line, you cant miss it, big chests all in a row too.

chi body set is clothes i think so you should be safe it shouldn't make all npc's look like that. However i havnt tested it out in full, when i first tried it my character went invisible, probably because i'm missing some textures or w/e perhaps im supposed to have specific meshes to use chi body, maybe not compatible with Exnem its just strange need to play about with the files to find out whats wrong. the mod I installed isn't exactly like the pics portrait in the zip, for chi body, i'm sure something is missing textures. This is why i hate omod's don't know what is missing.

to read the Japanese readme, use google translator, type that in google search then Japanese to English, then open another web page and if your using firefox goto view> character encoding> auto detect Japanese, then drag over the Japanese .TXT document onto that fresh blank webpage which will then auto detect Japanese, then copy all that and paste onto google translator to translate. would have been helpful whoever does those txt's to make it dual language.

note i was in a rush to do this so please forgive me for spelling, and any errors. ^.^ life is too hectic for me atm lol but will try my best to check this forum often as i can.

ok... eeerm... i know i sound like a n00b now xD but...:

i'm looking for Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (version 1.3 (the newest, not the update))

but i can't find it anywhere on TESnexus... could some1 gimme the link to the real version (the full 1) and not the update xD

ok... eeerm... i know i sound like a n00b now xD but...:

i'm looking for Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (version 1.3 (the newest, not the update))

but i can't find it anywhere on TESnexus... could some1 gimme the link to the real version (the full 1) and not the update xD

Very noob indeed! Just uploaded today with the link to the complete version, here: http://files.filefront.com/OOO+132f+Comple...;/fileinfo.html

Hi everyone, if you check out this URL does anyone know the mod for the white armour and sword/axes as shown in the screenshots?

A blog to some cool looking armour and weapons

That's Lera's blog! It's very probable those are her wips.. soon she'll release them, I think.

If you need more informations about it's better messaging her. Her profile on TesNexus is here: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showuser=511264

Hey everybody, im looking for the mod that allows you to use different meshes for male and female heads. i know it exists, i have seen it before, but i cant seem to find it now that i want it :\

Maybe this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12038

naww, i have the meshes, but i cant seem to find the thing that lets me give the males a different head mesh than the females...