Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it. I spent probably a full week looking for this mod myself and had no luck, glad I eventually decided to try asking on the forums. And Raithfyre even though the author took down all the Oblivion content on his site I appreciate the effort anyway, also I love the Skooma Productions logo reminds me of one of my many peices that I named "Green Lantern" except mine has 2 hoses. *ahem* Anyway if you guys feel like directing me toward more mods along the veins of Origin and Brotherhood Renewed(I believe it's called?) I would love it. Thanks again and Happy Gaming!

P.S.~ Also Kudos to everyone who helped me find this mod and it's requirements.

Yeh, you can still get the "sexywalk" mod.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18125

Search function ;)

Once again I failed to specify, sigh. :wallbash: There's a bunch of armors that have been converted for BBB, like: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33352 for example. I'm looking/wondering if there's a mod like that for the Dawnwraith armor. I can't find it. :wallbash:

*Sigh* Ok so FIlePlanet is being a pain in the... and wont do anything other than try and download some "download manager" which I wouldn't have a problem with if it actually downloaded and I could go on to get the files I want. Anyway could someone please download and send me the zip file for the Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack, or at least the stupid effing download manager for fileplanet so I can get files myself? I'm so close to being able to play the mod I want and FilePlanet is just slapping me in the face with defiance.

Can someone please tell me the names of these swords and armors? Thank you!

The armour is my Demon Huntress (it's actually clothing, not armour), albeit recoloured a bit. I've pulled it down to work on it; I'll be re-releasing it soon as part of a shop mod.

As for the swords... sorry, I can't help you there.

I had heard about a mod that removed the level restrictions from the monsters and items you could find, I had seen some as well but that was some time ago but I forgot to save them, oh and I had read about a mod that lets monsters sometimes appear in large numbers, like three or four minotaurs, 10-15 goblins/zombies, 20 or more skeletons, things like that. I'm not sure if it was part of a mod or was a stand alone sort of thing though.