Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anyone know of a mod that adds glasses or hats wearable by lop-ear mini?

After I reformatted I cant seem to get blender to work again.. so I cant mod the NIFs from Ahiru's glasses mod myself. Go search it up btw if you dont have it. Adds like 30 paris of glasses and shades!

EDIT: make that like 60!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, don't know if it has already been asked for but is there a mod with Leliana companion from dragon age on Oblivion (i miss her). and one with more new gems and stuff like that maybe iron ore or crystal fregments, anything worth collecting for your treasury

After I reformatted I cant seem to get blender to work again.. so I cant mod the NIFs from Ahiru's glasses mod myself. Go search it up btw if you dont have it. Adds like 30 paris of glasses and shades!

This:

Ahirus Glasses

?:ermm:

This:

Ahirus Glasses

?:ermm:

Thanks for the reply Pushkatu, but thats the mod i was talking about, those glasses dont fit the lopear mini race, and Im wondering if anyone modded them so they fit.