Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can anyone tell me the mod that has the dresses from this?

** SNIP **

And / Or the bathing suit from this?

** SNIP **

Thank you in advance!

The dresses can be found here.

Edited by LHammonds
Link removed. Original author does not allow re-uploads and our policy does not allow links to the original site due to it hosting rips. They are outta luck.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone tell me the mod that has the dresses from this?

<snip>

And / Or the bathing suit from this?

<snip>

Thank you in advance!

The dresses can be found here.

You may wish to edit that link out. I'm pretty sure that site has rips. (As I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.)

Ok, i know you said not to ask "does this mod exist?" but I don't know where else to ask this. Is it at all possible to have a hotkeys expansion mod that doesn't use OBSE? Over the course of days, I have spend at least 10+ hours trying to get OBSE to work on my computer, but I've come to the conclusion that it won't, and I don't want help on that. However, i've noticed that every single hotkeys expansion mod requires some version of the script extender, which leads me to believe that it's impossible to create that mod without OBSE. Am I right? If so, just let me know and I'll try to deal with my mage having only 8 spells readily available. If not, a link to such a mod would be greatly appreciated, but I know I didn't quite follow the rules here, so I don't really expect one. I just want to know if i'm searching in vain and can stop or if I just haven't found this mod yet and should continue. Thanks in advance for any help!

Maoman

Both those screens are mine, the bikini can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31748

@azhurel: I would remove that file completely as I'm sure you don't have permission from the author to upload their work somewhere else and offer it for download.

Actually, there's nothing that states that it can't be redistributed; it can't, however, be modified and redistributed or claimed in any way. At least as far as I know, as my Russian is limited.

If anyone is fluent in Russian and wishes to correct me, feel free. I'll yank the link.