Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

is it possible to import this script into the new RGO version? actually I wonder why its gone. this feature worked really well with thieves arsenal: knock a guard down, drop his body in a dark corner. like the good ol' thief game.

Maybe. I found at least 3 scripts related to corpse carrying; each one for a quest, a ring, and the spell itself. For the guards to detect corpse carry, you'll need extra work ;D

I'd like to try bunching them up together (since I like the spell too, but hate buggy bounty) and see the results, maybe at a later time. And I don't think this topic is suitable for discussing stuff like this.

The best way is to request the spell's reintroduction to Reneer her/himself.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod out there that adds a skull to either characters hand in game, besides a pose mod? I'v been searching for a very long time and only found pose mods that have anything to do with a character holding a skull in hand. Im at my wits end and now asking here as a last hope. :wallbash:

Have you tied asking nicely in the requests forum? You might have someone make it... It sounds like a simple rig, set to work with the ring slot mechanics, and NifSkope job with the vanilla skull, so it shouldn't be that hard for someone with or who wants to learn a bit of mesh modding skill.

Is there a mod out there that adds a skull to either characters hand in game, besides a pose mod? I'v been searching for a very long time and only found pose mods that have anything to do with a character holding a skull in hand. Im at my wits end and now asking here as a last hope. :wallbash:

Have you tied asking nicely in the requests forum? You might have someone make it... It sounds like a simple rig, set to work with the ring slot mechanics, and NifSkope job with the vanilla skull, so it shouldn't be that hard for someone with or who wants to learn a bit of mesh modding skill.

Sounds like that may be my only hope then....ah well... It DOES sound like something simple. I'v mentioned it to a whole modders group with no respones showing interest so far.