Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anyway, one issue I'm still having is getting rid of the console text. The mouse pointer is easy, I don't even have to bring up a menu for that. But when I use the TM command after bringing the main menu up and hit the ` button to release the console, the frozen shot doesn't stick for some reason. Is there a particular order this has to be done with?

Hm, that's strange, with a menu up, it should freeze.

` to open console

TFC

` to close console

shift camera

` to open console

fov #

Escape to bring up main menu

TM

` to close console

That's what I do and it freezes the camera in spot.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love hearing how different people use the FOV command.

I typically follow up the FOV with dof1. Inputting dof1 will make all of your menus invisible, including the console. Inputting dof will make it return.

....On a sidenote, FOV will stick if you're in first person. Usually you're trying to take a shot of your character anyway so it's not too useful, but if you're taking a shot of an NPC or environment, switch to first person. Makes life a lot easier.

I love hearing how different people use the FOV command.

I typically follow up the FOV with dof1. Inputting dof1 will make all of your menus invisible, including the console. Inputting dof will make it return.

....On a sidenote, FOV will stick if you're in first person. Usually you're trying to take a shot of your character anyway so it's not too useful, but if you're taking a shot of an NPC or environment, switch to first person. Makes life a lot easier.

I LOVE YOU! Ermmm... like a brother, but anyway...

Vras,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I already have UL, all of them :)

The armor you are looking for is a rip from other game (Lineage 2, I think). A Russian site, thats all I can help you.

Thanks Eweyr! That brings about a few new leads for the hunt! ...which so far, led to me finding mods I didn't know I'd want. :sweat:

I don't suppose I could coax the mod's name out of you, by any chance? Or pm me some russian site addresses? lol

Looks like the mod you're looking for was Smooth613's recc. Interesting that. I'll have to keep it handy for making screenshots also!

(pssst. Smooth613. Nice save!)

(For anybody also reading this, I mean this armor)

Edited by Vras

Unless I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that is SUN armor. I believe that it's on a Chinese website but I can't remember the name. Try googling for SUN armor.

If my files weren't so disorganized and insanely grouped (over 25 GB of meshes and textures!) I would send it to you.

Actually, that Sun armor is floating around in two versions. The one from asian blogs is a one piece armor and the quality is not very good, the textures are blurry and the meshes are rather flat. The second version is from Anvil Bay, it's a two piece armor and the quality is a lot better.

Thanks Eweyr! That brings about a few new leads for the hunt! ...which so far, led to me finding mods I didn't know I'd want. :sweat:

I don't suppose I could coax the mod's name out of you, by any chance? Or pm me some russian site addresses? lol

If you already found/have it, I won't bother pming you the link.

Chakaru is right, I recommend you to get the better version of that armor. (can't believe I thought that from L2, despite the folder itself called SUN. Bah)

Once upon a time, I went to an Oblivion fansite. So I browsed around and came across pics of this armor. I think it's private mashup, released only to a selected few.

Armor Screen 1

Armor Screen 2

But if anyone knows where to get it, I'll be very grateful.

Once upon a time, I went to an Oblivion fansite. So I browsed around and came across pics of this armor. I think it's private mashup, released only to a selected few.

Armor Screen 1

Armor Screen 2

But if anyone knows where to get it, I'll be very grateful.

Looks like a tweaked version (different upper leggings) of "Mixed Armor 01". One place I know that has it has ripped content on that site as well, so I can't link you :( The name should help you - with some google-fu.