Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Could anybody tell me the name of the mod that has the menu's (Inventory map quests etc) Change into a red background stuff and BTW that armour above >IS< Dante's not Nero's

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've reading the posts to the OBGE and his extensions in this thread, but i didnt found any advice about the new sharpen-filter that's showing in new pics at imageshare, first i wrongly mean these are photoshop-postproducted shots (looks like bumpmapped-images), but after newest knowing they aren't, who knows which postrender-filter this is (possible sharpen-filter) and / or which graphics extenderpackage this? -> http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=70416 as an example, dof + bloom/godrays is clear but which filter makes the bump/sharp?

btw. many thanks for the hints to do 'close up shots' at this place.

ehmm, found it have overseen the obge-internal sharpen-filter, sry

Edited by RaoulBogers

Does anyone know which race could be http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/646986-1287488384.jpg? If it's a race made by someone and not a custom thing that is.

It's custom, I believe. There's a lot of different elements there. Your best bet would be to PM the owner of the image.

Hello there. Been using several mods for a while now, and I wanted to try a certain one. I have High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC v1.2 by Ozmo. In the folder labeled "SS" there is a picture labeled "SS - Lineage Dark Elf". I've looked and looked for the mod that contains it, but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a single mod? Or several?

I ask because I really like the way the face looks, and I'm tired of all my Dark Elves looking old, regardless of what I do with facial texture changing at the character creator at the start of the game.

I'll post a link for the pic if someone wants/needs it.

Hello there. Been using several mods for a while now, and I wanted to try a certain one. I have High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC v1.2 by Ozmo. In the folder there is a picture labeled Lineage Dark Elf. I've looked and looked for the mod that contains it, but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a single mod? Or several?

I ask because I really like the way the face looks, and I'm tired of all my Dark Elves looking old, regardless of what I do with facial texture changing at the character creator at the start of the game.

I'll post a link for the pic if someone wants/needs it.

Elves of Lineage II by Miss Onatopp