Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@Nexus856: Uuuuh, that looks a lot like a direct rip from a game - so I am afraid it won't be available for the public?

Edit: Now I am looking for something myself XD Take a look:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2155/ups14876.th.jpg

These are NOT the daedric crescent blades you can download here on the net, I have those and they look very different and are a lot smaller. So, my question is: are those rips? Or are they available somehow/somewhere?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are NOT the daedric crescent blades you can download here on the net, I have those and they look very different and are a lot smaller. So, my question is: are those rips? Or are they available somehow/somewhere?

Wait, second guessing myself. They're either through Goma Pose or one of the CTAddpose ones.

It's Goma, sadly there isn't any easy-to-access links for it... There's about 12 or 13 of them, and not many outside that community has them (or all of them for that matter), which I do consider a bit of a selfish thing to do for such a good set, and it's not the only thing I've seen from there that looks fantastic...

But yeah, it's a pose.

Wait, second guessing myself. They're either through Goma Pose or one of the CTAddpose ones.

Oh wow >.< I thought I had checked all the pose mods before posting this, but it's totally possible that I just don't have the posemod that includes this.

Edit: damn, that's what I get for mot refreshing the site before posting. Thank you ziitch and geechan! Sigh. They sure look awesome though.

I don't know if such mod exist but i'll give it a try:

Star Wars like Force Lightning - where you hold down the spell button and it constantly attacks your foe, draining your mana :D

Yeah, that's Baron/Baroness Armor; look up "kiki's mod archives" (it's in Japanese, btw) and you'll find it.

EDIT: Fun fact, the first link likely to show up is my list :biggrin:

Thank u so much got it :)

Now how about this armor .................................... jes kidding lol lol!