Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

does anyone knows what this mod is?

thanks in advance

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=72173

i have only seen the dm conversion of that very armor on a chinese site, it's a rip,dunno the actual name of the armor but i think the game is called "tera" somethin.converters name is fankaizhi

the file's name is Tera_HumanArmor_F16 hope that'll help u a little

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone knows what this mod is?

thanks in advance

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=72173

i have only seen the dm conversion of that very armor on a chinese site, it's a rip,dunno the actual name of the armor but i think the game is called "tera" somethin.converters name is fankaizhi

the file's name is Tera_HumanArmor_F16 hope that'll help u a little

found it

thanks a lot

Concerning a few mods mentioned here, I am able to find the sites for DLs to them potentially, the problem is... registration. It would be simple, but i'v run into this problem several times now, where attempting to register to said sites, certin fields i fill out that are required, such as email or username, get STUCK searching for approval or not. I cant mention all the mod sites this happens on, but one I can mention is the MOM fourms. All the other fields work fine, its just these that leave me stuck.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is there? I'v tried the registration pages in both Firefox and IE with no luck. :wallbash: Im finally asking this after running into the problem YET AGAIN with my search of the Terra human armor thing.

Concerning a few mods mentioned here, I am able to find the sites for DLs to them potentially, the problem is... registration. It would be simple, but i'v run into this problem several times now, where attempting to register to said sites, certin fields i fill out that are required, such as email or username, get STUCK searching for approval or not. I cant mention all the mod sites this happens on, but one I can mention is the MOM fourms. All the other fields work fine, its just these that leave me stuck.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is there? I'v tried the registration pages in both Firefox and IE with no luck. :wallbash: Im finally asking this after running into the problem YET AGAIN with my search of the Terra human armor thing.

dunno 'bout the deal with the registration pages but u can get the tera armor and several other "rare" armors without any kind of formfilling bogus.

just paste this in google 自动加入到包包,别在问我装备在哪了~~~~

it's chinese and i have absolutely no idea what it means but the tera armor is the first hit

apparently it means "Automatically added to the bag, do not ask me where the equipment ~ ~ ~ ~" lol

Edited by buddhapelle

dunno 'bout the deal with the registration pages but u can get the tera armor and several other "rare" armors without any kind of formfilling bogus.

That must be the wrong page for such armor then, but the issue there will still remain. It baffels me still. I doubt it could be a email address issue, since the freeze happens when checking for name availablity as well. (Im using hotmail for attempts so far)

-Methinks maybe of asking members who HAVE registerd these sites.- I know of a few members here who ARE on the MOM fourms for instance... :wacko: