Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I guess I need to figure out how to turn an Amulet item into a Tail item (or a ring slot - because I've seen those slots used for armor accessories too).

Fire up CS, find the item, swap the slots, save, and you're done.

It's not always that easy. On some of these I'm starting to think there's a single invisible polygon to anchor it to the tail or amulet slot, because I've had times where I just did a switcharoo and the item didn't show up like it was supposed to.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there a mod out there wich adds flapping angel wings?i've only seen flapping demonic wings but none with feathers.i want feathers.big white feathers.

green is ok too.

Is purple ok too? :teehee:

I think Midas Magic has a transformation spell with flapping wings as well. The wings are rather old meshes though. Alexander angel wings.

Its by the same person who did the Tera armors that was mentioned a few pages back, I know that mutch. The sheep mark on the images is the clue... I just cant remember the name of that person... Hmmm, who knows them?

Fankaizhi... I believe his name is Fantony here.

I'm not going to post a link due to the occasional naughty material that's hosted there... hit me up if you'd like a link. Or Google Fankaizhi if you're feeling bold.

Sidenote: boots require vipcxj's high heel mod to work properly.

Does anyone know where to find the Belt/hip Quiver mod? I've seen it appear in several screenshots in passing but I can't seem to be able to find the mod itself.

I'd be ever so grateful if someone pointed me towards it.