Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

That takes care of a couple of the styles I wanted...but it appears that the others were numbered above 25. If anyone else happens to stumble upon more styles, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance~

The 25 is about right, that's the only amount he ever released publicly at least.

I am sure i once had his hair models ranging to 40's.... i think the last model i had was 46....

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That takes care of a couple of the styles I wanted...but it appears that the others were numbered above 25. If anyone else happens to stumble upon more styles, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance~

The 25 is about right, that's the only amount he ever released publicly at least.

His blog lists them up to 60, the first in his original series was listed as 00, and it appears that he'd started another series just prior to being shut down...assuming that every one of his numbered blog pages contained a link (which they probably did, Google still has a few high-number (but dead) search results from 4shared), he released a total of 62 hairstyles.

'course, this doesn't mean that those high-number pages weren't set to friends-only, like the whole blog is now...

About the eyes, the ones found in Moonshadow Elves look to be pretty close (haven't dropped them in yet), if not the exact same, so I'm not really worried about it. A little PS tweaking will take care of any differences worth bothering with.

hello guys!

i recently browest trough TES looking for a mod that let one equip more than 2 weapons at a same time i.e. 1h on the side and 2h on the back or 1h on the side and bow on the back. found a screenshot were some1 has more than 1 weapon equipped:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22229-2-1233226861.jpg

Take a look at pale rider's Armory of the Nordic Warrior mod - might be what you're looking for....

hello guys!

i recently browest trough TES looking for a mod that let one equip more than 2 weapons at a same time i.e. 1h on the side and 2h on the back or 1h on the side and bow on the back. found a screenshot were some1 has more than 1 weapon equipped:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22229-2-1233226861.jpg

Take a look at pale rider's Armory of the Nordic Warrior mod - might be what you're looking for....

yeah sort of that just with custom weapons like that in the screenshot. that must be the 2h-sword from "blackluster" on her back :x and i would like to do that combo with "gemsword" and "glital"