Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I don't think that's possible, since you can only use one bodymesh - mod per gender. Changing the NPCs in appearance is possible by editing their bodyheight and - weight. That of corse would mean that you have to create a myriad of races, one for every NPC. But the bodymeshes themselves are always the same.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember once having a mod that added a Ogrim companion. Now it is possible I'm confused and this is actually a Morrowind mod (after all these years the two games and the mods for them sort of started bending together in my mind). Does anyone know whether that's real or did I just make that up? Thanks!

l374z3ld

this could be the answer to your prayers.http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29853 as u might already know u can assign a unique skeleton to each and every npc in the game through the cs. with the skeletal variation thingie u can create your very own skeleton exactly how u want it to be, with gigantic head, tiny tiny feet etc etc

however, some minor bugs occur when u use your own custom made skeletons but, i've found some solutions for those problems and it's all written in the comments section of that file.

Edited by buddhapelle

Ok I found Goma pose but then the place where i get it from didn't provide me the pass to open the zip files anyone that already has the goma pose mod knows it?

I know it's a stupid question but i got to try anyway. sorry

Ok I found Goma pose but then the place where i get it from didn't provide me the pass to open the zip files anyone that already has the goma pose mod knows it?

I know it's a stupid question but i got to try anyway. sorry