Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

That link is dead.

Wait, mine is? I just tried it again and it worked for me =/

For some reason images linked directly from that host tend to display a not found error. It's probably to prevent hotlinking or maybe those of us who can't view it are blocked. It's probably still showing for you because it may still be in your cache from wherever you found it. Maybe if you linked to the page the image is on or uploaded it someplace like tinypic we could see it.

Edited by SavageArtistry

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mod compilations

I’ve been gone for so long that I don’t know what mod I should spend my very limited amount of time download and installing. What I am looking for is a BIG mod compilation that combines hundreds of mods into one or a few installs. I’ve beat this game so many times in the past and wonder if it’s even worth the time and effort to reinstall.

What would be the recommendation?

Been bashing my head against google trying to figure out what race this is, looks like Xenius' Night Elf ears but I want to know what head mesh this is or at least what races use it. I'm competent enough to mangle something together in CS.

Images are probably NSFW

Pic 1

Pic 2

and any of the 3 bits of clothing:

Pic 3

Thanks for any help at all :)

I've been trying for the past night to find the the mod that includes this armor in it, without much success. Would any of you happen to recognize where I can download said mod?

Or is it a unreleased/private one? :(

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1711501-1289536171.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies with an answer. :)