Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now if you wouldn't mind me asking a quick question...i'm looking for a mod with some fairly epic boss battles in it. Any suggestions?

I recommend The Lost Spires and Dungeon Of Ivellon. Those are the only two I can think of... Frostcrag Reborn, if you have the DLC... Dragon Invasion II.... Eh.... Okay, so I can think of a few, haha.

W's up everyone!!

Anyone knows where I can find weapons from WOW, Except frostmourne, warglaives, Ashbringer, Shadowmourne, the bows from nexus and that russiam mod that had several weapons ( I already have those).

I know, I know you must be thinking "What the heck is wrong with you you already have those, why do you need more", but the thing is the one i want isn't in any of those (dont remember name But it was big and green) and I like warcraft Swords. So If you can help me i would be in your debt, thanks.

Edited by iaidomaster

"I have a question, anyone know mods with amazing boss battles?" (paraphrased)

Hentai Mania 2 has some pretty amazing enemies and bosses in it. (and no hentai, either)

Edited by jonas66

I'm looking for the mod that moves boats around with the current, it was named 'Rock, rock, rock your boat'. I can only seem to find a youtube video of it:

Did the author remove it? The mod really added something to the game, subtle as it was.

I'm looking for the mod that moves boats around with the current, it was named 'Rock, rock, rock your boat'. I can only seem to find a youtube video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0he5fzszQ

Did the author remove it? The mod really added something to the game, subtle as it was.

Huh? I can find it at TESNexus easily? Rock, Rock, Rock.... Your ship.

Edited by LFact

I seek a waist-length double-braid hairstyle that isn't part of Ren's hair or the associated beauty pack. I know I've seen it in different places. What beauty mod might have something like this?

I know it's part of Growlf's Animated Hair and he says he got it from Ren/2ch which I both have, but it's nowhere to be found in my current selections of hair.

Edited by eatenbyrobots

not to be rude but, ummm are you sure your talking about the video i posted???

What the... ARGH! I am sorry but Youtube redirected me to another video. I am from Germany so usually I get the "this video is not avaiable in your country blah blah", but I double clicked it and was obviously redirected to the next video in the playlist without that message. Sorry again!

This kind of behaviour...totally unacceptable...