Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone one know where I can find the Goma Pose mod? I've tried to find it and only found half rumors and broken links.

So if anyone can point me to a solid download of it, it would be very much appreciated.

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201005/14/06/f0191206_8473010.jpg

Does anyone know where to find the First and third armor sets there? I think the First one is the White Rose, but the download I found to it was broken. :C

The third outfit is Luna armor from Hentai Mania.

The boss that drops it is in Wendelbek and is called, guess what?...Luna! She's level 42 though, so quite a tough one

Edited by Moire

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seek a waist-length double-braid hairstyle that isn't part of Ren's hair or the associated beauty pack. I know I've seen it in different places. What beauty mod might have something like this?

I know it's part of Growlf's Animated Hair and he says he got it from Ren/2ch which I both have, but it's nowhere to be found in my current selections of hair.

Only a few hairs, like Twin Tail are from 2ch hairsets, IIRC.

i wont to find the predater mod that has the race and hud cross harse and i think it had some companion and was cm based im not sher thow im leagaly blind and it would take all day to look for it on nexus and i stil myte not find it so if someone would be willing to find it i would apresheate it thank you Edited by darlaten1

i wont to find the predater mod that has the race and hud cross harse and i think it had some companion and was cm based im not sher thow im leagaly blind and it would take all day to look for it on nexus and i stil myte not find it so if someone would be willing to find it i would apresheate it thank you

Here you go http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18390

I seek a waist-length double-braid hairstyle that isn't part of Ren's hair or the associated beauty pack. I know I've seen it in different places. What beauty mod might have something like this?

I know it's part of Growlf's Animated Hair and he says he got it from Ren/2ch which I both have, but it's nowhere to be found in my current selections of hair.

There are two versions of that hairstyle in the pack, give me a bit of time and I'll fish those out of the cluster of files in that pack for you.

EDIT:

Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?g9jtf776bh8ia58

They both need the standard Ren01 hair texture. If none of these two is the hair you are looking for, search the nexus for a mod called "It's a wig". There is double braided hair in there too, but a lot longer then waist length.

Edited by chakaru11

The first one seems to be a private mash - up, I recognize several parts. And I'll be bold and say the weapon is a rip, looks very WoW - ish to me.

The other two are kind of fuzzy, it's hard to see, sorry.

I'm looking for the mod that moves boats around with the current, it was named 'Rock, rock, rock your boat'. I can only seem to find a youtube video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0he5fzszQ

Did the author remove it? The mod really added something to the game, subtle as it was.

Huh? I can find it at TESNexus easily? Rock, Rock, Rock.... Your ship.

Thanks! I was searching for the YouTube name, but apparently he decided to use ship instead of boat here.

Hello detectives.

I'm not sure if this really qualifies, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

You see I like to have an outfit appropriate to the character's theme. The mage wears robes and such, the theif wears something dark and easy to move in, ect.

Well I've created a theif alchemist and I've actually found a nice outfit (The heartbreaker set located here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26849 ) but I can't get past the skimpy lower half. Even if they were shorts instead it would be better than the bikini bottom, I feel.

So, in short, I want a pair of white or brown shorts/ pants that would look nice with the heartbreaker set. If there's a kind modder out there who could even create something I'd be in their debt for all of my years. I understand this might be too specific but I suppose the situation is a bit specific as well.

OH! Also if anyone knows of a mod that lets you hide in the bushes. It doesn't make sense that hiding in the bushes with 50% chameleon wouldn't be a good way of hiding.

I seek a mod.

This mod adds a new world for me to explore, a brand new landscape with it's own map, like Shivering Isles. You find it by talking to a person in The Imperial City Market district, who leads you to a cave. When you explore the cave, you find a portal into the world, but I cannot remember what it is called. Can anybody find it for me?