Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

If you have any problems getting it to work, let me know - I still have a prewritten walkthrough for that somewhere, because a lot of people asked me about it back then :)

Lol, I see, it's almost the ONLY answer Google gave me xD

I'll try later, still figuring out how to install MMM in omod version for now. Companions will come later in the reinstall >:

If any problem comes up, I'll call ya, thanks!

There is also this one:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34905

which is fully customizable

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask if somebody has any information on this mesh and who created it:

I uploaded it and it was deleted because I wrote "credits go to an unknown author". I dont realy mind it was deleted because I'am not using it and just uploaded it for the sake of shearing, but some people liked the file and someone even wanted to create some mod around it... so I will at least try to find out who the author was, even if I think my chances are pretty much nonexistent ;)

Here's all the information I have:

-It was posted for public shearing on some japanese message board between three and four years ago.

-The folder of the file is called EyeCandy Fat

-The rar.file is called eq9133

-There is a readme inside the rar.file but it only contains the following:

EyeCandy‚̃ƒbƒVƒ…‚Éã‘‚«‚µ‚ÄŽg‚Á‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

ˆÈãB

Thats all I have... I hope someone can help me out, even though I doubt it ;)

Cheers

Edited by The Vampire Dante

Hey guys, once more i need your help...

Long ago i've downloaded Here on Nexus a One Handed Staff Anim. Replacer, Can't find it anymore...

Anyone has it, Maybe i doesn't include the word (one, hand, staff, anim, replace) cause i've been looking trough all Nexus...

I can't remember the name either... Maybe the name of that mod has nothing to do with those words... Maybe i came across this hazzardly !

All i know is that i found it here, this is "Concrete infos" ! Does' this ring a bell ?

A link would be great !

Thanks guys

Reaper

Reaper9111:

Are we talking about a staff fighting animation or a staff idle? Because I once had a staff idle that only used one hand, but I have never seen an animation doing that.

Hi,

I'm planning to run Giskard's Kvatch Aftermath mod (v 7.3), and BOSS says I need the FCOM_KvatchAftermath.esp patch. But it's not in the latest or older available versions of FCOM and web searches have turned-up nothing.

Is it a redundant BOSS note, or do I need to have FCOM_KvatchAftermath.esp to run Kvatch Aftermath? If the latter, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the patch?