Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Actually that hair does exist as a real hair file too. If I remember correctly, it's part of the 2ch hair pack and can be found as part of the "beautiful people 2ch" racepack. That's a huge file, but it should be rather easy to find using google.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually that hair does exist as a real hair file too. If I remember correctly, it's part of the 2ch hair pack and can be found as part of the "beautiful people 2ch" racepack. That's a huge file, but it should be rather easy to find using google.

I think that ponytail is part of PrttyCure hairset(aka 2ch hair explosion set). But since it does not have .egm file to conformulate, so it is recommended to get MBP 2ch edition for .egm files and more.

what hair is used in this screenshot?

http://tesnexus.com/...-1266658862.jpg

it looks like growlfs wigs but its not.

Actually yes, though the wig(and other wigs from my other XEO screenshots) is part of Apachii Goddess Store.

thanks guys ive checked the screenshots of the godess store and it is indeed in there, ill see if its in the loose file aswell.

armor? ( this time i read the comments and there's nothing in the description either )

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1293403904.jpg

Thats a new armor mod released by a guy named fankaizhi on the mom fourms. I dont know if its a rip, but knowing of the authors previous uploads I assume it is a rip. The DL link is still up there, for how long it will stay is anyones guess though. The author is one of THOSE kind that will have a DL link for as short as a day, then remove it. Quite annoying really.

armor? ( this time i read the comments and there's nothing in the description either )

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1293403904.jpg

Thats a new armor mod released by a guy named fankaizhi on the mom fourms. I dont know if its a rip, but knowing of the authors previous uploads I assume it is a rip. The DL link is still up there, for how long it will stay is anyones guess though. The author is one of THOSE kind that will have a DL link for as short as a day, then remove it. Quite annoying really.

Aargh, you need an invitation code to register for that forum. I found his userpage, and the thread, but I can't view it because I can't register! Oh, the humanity.