Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

armor? ( this time i read the comments and there's nothing in the description either )

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1293403904.jpg

Thats a new armor mod released by a guy named fankaizhi on the mom fourms. I dont know if its a rip, but knowing of the authors previous uploads I assume it is a rip. The DL link is still up there, for how long it will stay is anyones guess though. The author is one of THOSE kind that will have a DL link for as short as a day, then remove it. Quite annoying really.

Aargh, you need an invitation code to register for that forum. I found his userpage, and the thread, but I can't view it because I can't register! Oh, the humanity.

indeed. there even is a variation of the velvet red rose called "Azhures Regal Dresses".

though its in a public english section of the forum.

Edited by Keysuke

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

armor? ( this time i read the comments and there's nothing in the description either )

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1293403904.jpg

Thats a new armor mod released by a guy named fankaizhi on the mom fourms. I dont know if its a rip, but knowing of the authors previous uploads I assume it is a rip. The DL link is still up there, for how long it will stay is anyones guess though. The author is one of THOSE kind that will have a DL link for as short as a day, then remove it. Quite annoying really.

Aargh, you need an invitation code to register for that forum. I found his userpage, and the thread, but I can't view it because I can't register! Oh, the humanity.

indeed. there even is a variation of the velvet red rose called "Azhures Regal Dresses".

though its in a public english section of the forum.

Really? I never needed any invitaton code to register, I just had a hard tie registering from misguidedly clicking the wrong button on registration, thinking it was taking me to the next step of registration. Instead I kept going to the login page without realizing it. :wacko:

Hello, I am currently having trouble locating a certain mod/patch. I happen to know it exists (for I remember seeing its description) but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The Basic Premise of the Mod

I remember this mod saying that it adds many more creatures and enemies throughout Cyrodiil so that you come across more than just a couple of enemies every once in a blue moon. I also remember it saying that it added many more of the animal types for those who are using the Hunter mod (which I am using).

If you can find this mod (or at the very least give me the name of the mod), I would be very much appreciative.

Thank you.