Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I cant put into words the exact reasons why, but there's something about armor mash ups that facinates me. I admire this work more than even orignal work, I just love to see how one person can look at various mods and fit them together like a puzzle. Works of art out of works of art. :wub:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant put into words the exact reasons why, but there's something about armor mash ups that facinates me. I admire this work more than even orignal work, I just love to see how one person can look at various mods and fit them together like a puzzle. Works of art out of works of art. :wub:

It's actually very easy thing to do (yes i 'merged' black luster chain to lancer dread armor..) But requires some eye because it has to look good instead of being just various different metals and clothing slapped togheter. xD

ive been looking and looking but i cant seem to find this http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1939294-1293832997.jpg this armor anyone know what it is??

It's called Dragon Princess Armor and it's on a Russian site that Must Not Be Named.

Edited by geechan

You CAN post it, but if it is ripped content from other games it is not allowed to link to it here. A lot of pretty armors lately are ripped from AION or Lineage 2 for example. Posting download links to those is forbidden here because it's basically copyright infringement. The Dragon Princess armor is also ripped from another game.

I know xD I downloaded the male version back when it was released. It was never really clear though if it was just a female version of this or if other parts from that game were added. Sadly, it doesn't really matter if it was ripped or not, the download is on a site that does indeed offer rips, so no linkage.

Hm, if it's an original armor based upon an armor based upon an armor from a game, would a link to mediafire or something be all right to link, then? So long as you're not linking to the site?

I see pictures where people's characters have all their weapons showing. But I cannot find what mod does that. For example is there a mod that will show both the arrow on the characters back and the sword on the side (and a dagger) when they are all equipped? Thanks! Edited by melkormgc