Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Doesn't Oblivion already do that? Unless t was a mod to allow you to equip both a sword and dagger at the same time, essentially a dual wield, or a mod to show every weapon in your inventory, which would be . . .not neat. I mean, i always have me characters have arrows and a sword, or any other thing equipped just cuz i like the look, and I don't need a mod. I might be able to help find you a dual wield mod, but what u seem to be requesting......I am confused.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't Oblivion already do that? Unless t was a mod to allow you to equip both a sword and dagger at the same time, essentially a dual wield, or a mod to show every weapon in your inventory, which would be . . .not neat. I mean, i always have me characters have arrows and a sword, or any other thing equipped just cuz i like the look, and I don't need a mod. I might be able to help find you a dual wield mod, but what u seem to be requesting......I am confused.

I'm sorry I meant "bow" but I typed "arrow". My bad.. So basically what happens for me is that when I put the bow on my character's back, the sword that hangs on his side disappears. Or when I have a claymore on my back and equip a dagger, the claymore disappears and I will have only the dagger and its hilt showing. Which is of course anything but realistic. I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to see (at least some of the) the weapons that you are carrying on you even though only one of them is actually equipped. Thanks for the reply LittleSister and sorry about the confusion.

If you mean how people have daggers on hips and such they are probably armor pieces, not real weapons.

I thought I saw a screenshot somewhere where it seemed like the guy had both his "real" swords showing, one on his back and one on his hand. But I might be mistaken. It would be really cool if I could do that though. Thanks for the reply Mahtawa!

Edited by melkormgc

I'm sorry I meant "bow" but I typed "arrow". My bad.. So basically what happens for me is that when I put the bow on my character's back, the sword that hangs on his side disappears. Or when I have a claymore on my back and equip a dagger, the claymore disappears and I will have only the dagger and its hilt showing. Which is of course anything but realistic. I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to see (at least some of the) the weapons that you are carrying on you even though only one of them is actually equipped. Thanks for the reply LittleSister and sorry about the confusion.

If you mean how people have daggers on hips and such they are probably armor pieces, not real weapons.

I thought I saw a screenshot somewhere where it seemed like the guy had both his "real" swords showing, one on his back and one on his hand. But I might be mistaken. It would be really cool if I could do that though. Thanks for the reply Mahtawa!

Aah, Now i see. I think that mod is called ShieldOnBack and it has weapon patches too. Some stuff does come from pose mods so they might just be there for random pose. But if you want to see weapons on back then seek ShieldOnBack stuff :D (+Dual Wielding to make it more cooler.)

Aah, Now i see. I think that mod is called ShieldOnBack and it has weapon patches too. Some stuff does come from pose mods so they might just be there for random pose. But if you want to see weapons on back then seek ShieldOnBack stuff :D (+Dual Wielding to make it more cooler.)

Just checked it out. It seems to be a great mod and I believe I heard of it before, since it's so popular.. But unfortunately for me, it is not exactly what I was looking for. It would basically make my character look a little weird since he already has a backpack, quiver, and a bow on his back :) But thanks anyway for the help, please accept my kudos!

Edited by melkormgc

That's Krista's (Russian modder as far as I know) custom race and possibly an outfit she's working out that hasn't been released yet? I could be wrong. The texture base of the race, minus the patterns on it, is available on the russian site that was mentioned back a few bits ago that Can't Be Named cause it holds rips from games. :( Or maybe it can be named, just not linked. I dunno.

I am searching for a stable good werewolf mod. I prefer the four-legged kind, but that is just me. I remember trying one, don't remember the name, but it cause CTDs at the transformation. But is there full, fleshed out one with werewolf hunters and four-legged werewolves. I'm sure there is :D, just need a linky. Sorry for vagueness, hunger cause brain not to work right :(