Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That outfit has been requested, searched for and asked about a million times in this thread. It's Desuchans Demon Huntress (minus the hat, which is from another mod) and it is no longer available for public downloading, sorry.

I recognize some parts of it though and if you want the corsets, watch out for the rose set by KURESE.

The race... err... could be practically anything, because the video quality isn't very good and you can't even properly see her face.

Edited by chakaru11

I've been reading this thread and i've seen a couple posts about this "MoM" forum? Anyone have a link to it?

Anyone know what body type is used for this mod? When I put on the armor, only my head shows. I'm using HGEC

The first link is an image cached from that site. If you remove all the google stuff you should have the link, although I think the site is down at the moment. On the second one, the reason you're having errors is probably because it's not a complete mod. I downloaded it and it's only 12k in size.. nowhere near large enough to contain meshes and textures. It's probably just an .esp file.

Edit: I just looked and the only mesh it contains is a ground mesh. The link directly under the picture takes you to the thread where the meshes were, but the mod appears to have been removed from the file hosting site.

Edited by SavageArtistry

MoM is down, maybe forever. They need support or they stay down.

And you dont see the armor cuz thats just the esp file for the original (which came just with meshes/textures). Unfortunately, the link is down. Need to get it from someone else who has it. ;)

Does anyone know what are some good quality face and body texture replacements?

For face you could take a look at this and this. And for body textures it depends on what body replacer mod you use. If you use Robert's bodies this one looks great and if you use HGEC for female bodies this. Don't know if Fantasy Figures and BAB has any texture replacements.