Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ah, Ljus' spear XD It actually is not a staff, it is a two hand weapon. So sorry, not for mages :)

If it helps anything, the base for this weapon was the "Hand of Cabrio", a huge spear that is included in a ripped Lineage 2 weapon mod. I got that thing like, months ago and edited the hell out of fit, so no idea where it was from :(

Edited by chakaru11

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where is this located? and what mod adds it?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/979887-1294780648.jpg

Valenwood Improved English Translation - It contains the link to the original German version in the description.

I cannot recall the name of the town, but if I remember correctly it's on the western coast of the region.

A little while after Oblivion was first released there was a mod I loved that allowed you to basically trample or kill anyone you ran over with your horse. This way running over wolves or bandits would take health from them. I haven't been able to find it again though.

I can't remember which Mod site it's on, so I looked on all of the ones I know about. Anyone know where I can find it?

I remember seeing a mod called summerset isle improved a while ago on this site, and i just went to download it but i cant seem to find it ...... anyone know why it isnt there anymore? and where i can get a hold of this mod? the work looked stunning and im a bit cheesed off that its just up and vanished. :wallbash:

if anyone can help me find this i'll be most greatful! thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by finestanonymous

I don't know the name of the mod but there is one that allows your hands to glow, as if they are ready to fire a spell at any moment.

Anyone know what i'm talking about?

I am pretty sure it came with Slof's Robe Trader, as well as being included in Xenius's Goddess of Darkness race. I don't know if it came with the God version, since i never play as a male, and therefore never needed to download it. Both are on tesnexus.

First off, I want to say thank you to all of you for all the great help you've given to everybody. That's really an important part of what community is about, I think. I've read most all of the pages here, and it's been one wonderful journey that's led me to many incredible mods.

Thanks to this thread, I can play like my favourite Elves from Lodoss.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1190179-1294858176.jpg

And before anyone new to the thread goes asking, that is a Chocolate Lop-Eared Elf, directions found here on this thread where to find the chocolop ears, with the ears added by me in the CS. The spectacular armour is from Waalx Animals & Creatures/WAC beta v0.1. So thank you again, Mod Detectives!!!

I, too, have a question, which I have had since I started this thread-reading quest, and now will ask.

I am searching for two armouries/merchants who sell weapons and armour. I had them from some mod(s) but now I must not have those mods active because I no longer find those smiths/merchants.

One is just outside of the Bruma east gate, just to the south against the town wall. Inside are a Nord lady and man who sell arms and armour. Usually you talk to her as he is back by the forge. They specialized in Nord weapons.

The other is outside the west gate of Skingrad, just outside of the orchards by a little lake. Once again, there was a man and a lady, this time in a cozy little house that had a lane going up to it. The smith was very big and round, and the lady looked like a kind Englishy country wife. They had all sorts of swords and I think bows on display when you entered in their house.

Any ideas, guys? Thanks for your time!

Edited by WizardOfAtlantis