Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You can find the latest version by searching for "PSO" on shy.

Holy crap I had no idea the version I had was so outdated!! 0_o Thanks (and Kudos!) for pointing out all the new pretties! :D You have no idea how happy I am about the partisan!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone remind me of the name of this combat mod?

You assign a button for a shield bashand a duck, there was also an option to set the chance of decapitation.

That would be deadly reflex. You can throw swords now, with the new update. :D

Edited by phayze81

Can someone remind me of the name of this combat mod?

You assign a button for a shield bashand a duck, there was also an option to set the chance of decapitation.

That would be deadly reflex. You can throw swords now, with the new update. :D

That would be it.

Thank you:D:D

About a year ago I came across a collection of Mikal33's improved meshes and textures mods. I can't find the collection now however (although I did find most of these mods separate from each other). I was searching for it in the hope to find a omod to install all 5 mods + updates at once instead of all 9 apart - which takes a while + I need to do a archive invalidation between every install. Does anyone now what I'm talking about? Even if there is no omod, it could be useful to check if there is an update.

This collection includes:

- improved doors and flora;

- improved trees and flora;

- improved signs;

- improved fruits, vegetables and meat;

- improved amulets and rings.

To anyone willing to help, thanks

p.s: English isn't my first language so sorry for any grammar mistakes I made

Mikal33 profile

Don't know about the collection, though.

I don't think they're in OMOD, but isn't there a way to make OMOD or BAIN package from ordinary archives?

And, you don't need to do archive invalidation every time you installed replacers. Just do BSA redirection once(via OBMM or Wrye Bash, or install Archive Invalidation Invalidated), then forget about it.

Allright, thanks for the respond :)

Oh god, I KNOW I have seen those dual axes somewhere before but never downloaded them because the preview pics didn't really look so great. Let me do a little digging...