Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first one looks like Black Luster weapons or if you want the original version it's Adonnays Elven Weaponry - the original texture is black with silver flowers on scabbard.

Original version

Brown retexture

Thank you for the quick response! I knew that I had seen it somewhere but it's a pain to find a sword when you don't know it's name or author. :)

Anyone any idea about the other?

Got a quick one...

I've see in a few screnshots that didn't have the menus toggled off an option that enables you to give multiple coins to the beggars (the reply the beggar is "Take three, I have plenty").

Anybody know which mod this is? I've been looking but can't find a darned thing

That's part of a quest and it's about a corrupt imperial officer. The quest takes place in Cheydinhal or the Imperial city.

I'll edit when I found the quest.

Edit: Found it. It's called Imperial Corruption and it takes place in the Imperial city.

Here's the link : http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Imperial_Corruption

When you talk with Ruslan he says: "Hey stranger, can you spare a few coins? I've just been shaken down by that bastard watchman and he took my last septim." There's the option with "Take three, I have plenty".

Edited by Kjkirimi

That's part of a quest and it's about a corrupt imperial officer. The quest takes place in Cheydinhal or the Imperial city.

Edit: Found it. It's called Imperial Corruption and it takes place in the Imperial city.

When you talk with Ruslan he says: "Hey stranger, can you spare a few coins? I've just been shaken down by that bastard watchman and he took my last septim." There's the option with "Take three, I have plenty".

I knew about the "Imperial Corruption" quest, but I coudl've sworn I saw the same dialogue with Simplicia the Slow on a screenshot of a mod.

Maybe I was imaging it?

I knew about the "Imperial Corruption" quest, but I coudl've sworn I saw the same dialogue with Simplicia the Slow on a screenshot of a mod.

Maybe I was imaging it?

You may talk to any of the beggars in the IC. c:

Also, I am really interested in that dual axe mod from a couple pages back.