Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I want this white armor

Not the H cup though, I already have it. The normal cup please.

The outfit is called DSR White Rose or something like that.

I have a red recolor of one of those armors that comes with all that. Its in one of my screenies.

What is that middle armor...?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you were talking to me, yeah, why not XD Deliveries are always nice :)

And the armor in the middle should be the Glorious Mage Dress if I am not mistaken, which can also be found on Rembrandt. Or at least a link to it.

Edited by chakaru11

Damnit, I knew I was confusing the two XDD Because there actually IS an outfit called Glorious mage dress which might even be from the same creator. Confusing, this. Edited by chakaru11

Also looking for the mod that marks the final db quest as complete, the quest that says you can go to the lucky lady statue and recieve contracts, it marks that as complete.

This mod does what you are asking.

In addition, if you are not too far ahead in the dark brotherhood quest-line, you might also be interested in the mod Whispered Warning as it allows you to spare certain characters from the wrath of Sithis. Both mods work fine, in my experience, with Brotherhood Renewed in case you're curious.

Damnit, I knew I was confusing the two XDD Because there actually IS an outfit called Glorious mage dress which might even be from the same creator. Confusing, this.

Haha! Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know who the creator is of either, but they have the same kind of moe-fantasy vibe, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same person. Both really cool outfits, too.

For reference, here's the Glorious Mage Dress

Ok... another dumb question. But today I like veeery shiny things.

So.... which mod is this tiara from?

Edit: this tiara[/too]. Tiara, not circle.

That looks like one that was in one of the SKS hairs...good luck finding it.