Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Where is a good partner mod that works properly? The Fenrir mod was defective for me and I couldn't figure out how to get creature partners to stop turning hostile on me with the CM partners mod and nobody ever responded to my requests for help with stopping that...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long time ago I had a plugin which changed that half circle on currently active spells (in upper right corner) to the numbers in seconds (i.e. it showed it seconds how much time is left before spell fades). Now I can't find that plugin.

Anyone knows it's name or maybe has a link? Used search on tesnexus, yet found nothing.

It's likely part of UI mod, like BTMod.

Long time ago I had a plugin which changed that half circle on currently active spells (in upper right corner) to the numbers in seconds (i.e. it showed it seconds how much time is left before spell fades). Now I can't find that plugin.

Anyone knows it's name or maybe has a link? Used search on tesnexus, yet found nothing.

you can use DarNified UI... it have both of them... numbers and bar...

Hi, looking for a mod to steal equipped items off npc's. I looked under "steal" and "items" and neither had any type of mod like that. I don't know if one already exists or not, but google hasn't been able to find one for me so I'm asking around. Also, I would like to apologies if this request has been made earlier, I really didnt feel like looking through 852 pages of posts to find out.

Hi, looking for a mod to steal equipped items off npc's. I looked under "steal" and "items" and neither had any type of mod like that. I don't know if one already exists or not, but google hasn't been able to find one for me so I'm asking around. Also, I would like to apologies if this request has been made earlier, I really didnt feel like looking through 852 pages of posts to find out.

You really only need to look at the first page.

This thread is actually for help locating mods that you know already exist.

When asking if a mod idea exists, you can post in this nifty forum. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

The people there are very friendly. Some people might take up your idea and create it, and other very helpful people will let you know what already exists, or is similar to what you're asking about.