Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The face I know has been asked for many times and there's little and all I can tell you is that it's an edited Moonshadow Elf face shared amongst friends in a Korean community.

The armor is a personal Poser conversion, so there's little to no chance of it being released or a link available.

The face I know has been asked for many times and there's little and all I can tell you is that it's an edited Moonshadow Elf face shared amongst friends in a Korean community.

The armor is a personal Poser conversion, so there's little to no chance of it being released or a link available.

thanks for the reply. that is too bad because it is beautiful :<.

Errr... guys? Not to be nitpicky or anything, but that looks more like one of desuchan's dolls than a moonshadow elf to me. Or at least the face textures were kind of mashed together.

The armor is the "Omoi Set" by Q-Ta. I took that thing apart several times, so I'd recognize those shoulder parts anywhere XD

Here you go: http://ihavenogreeting.blog100.fc2.com/blog-entry-24.html

Are... are you the same chakaru from the Mod The Sims community? Omg I'm a huge fan, I absolutely adored your Sims skins. You're so amazingly talented :biggrin: <3

Eeek xD Yes, that would be me. *hides*

No, you are just saying that to be nitpicky ;) . Seriously, I haven't looked closely on Desuchan's dolls but you have to admit the texture is from Moonshadow elves.

You are probably right. I took a look at Desuchan's Dolls and saw that they actually have some dark eyeliner added and the ears and face structure is similar. I guess Kj can use whatever he likes best. ^^

Also, I forgot to say thanks to Ziitch and Lehcar for identifying my request...thanks

Edited by Moire

You are probably right. I took a look at Desuchan's Dolls and saw that they actually have some dark eyeliner added and the ears and face structure is similar. I guess Kj can use whatever he likes best. ^^

I already use my modified version of Moonshadow and also have Desu's dolls. Thanks for the help.