Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Not any single one of the Robert's male body v5 files work. I've downloaded a few that actually did work but it turned out to be v4 instead. Could anyone send me the contents of Robert's male body v5 or send me a proper link? I've been looking for ages.

Appreciate it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not any single one of the Robert's male body v5 files work. I've downloaded a few that actually did work but it turned out to be v4 instead. Could anyone send me the contents of Robert's male body v5 or send me a proper link? I've been looking for ages.

Appreciate it.

Try downloading it from Slof's Hive. Google that and you'll find the site (can't link at the moment as I'm on my phone). Slof's Hive sems to be down. Give it a little bit.

Edited by DesuChan

Are there any other akaviri/blades mods? I want some sick akaviri armor, and there isnt any!

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36954

this might be something along the lines of what you're looking for. Personally, im a huge fan of alinor's raiment

EDIT: it also has a whole host of akaviri-esque weapons, including dai-katanas, wakizashis, polearms, etc.

Edited by Nasai

http://www.tesnexus....-1264517540.jpg

Are these REAL Loading screens? If so anyone have a link to them? Those are amazing.

Also anyone know what sword that is in most of the pictures? Would be great to know. Thanks for the help so far guys :D

VictoriaG Loading Screen Mods

Appreciate it.

Try downloading it from Slof's Hive. Google that and you'll find the site (can't link at the moment as I'm on my phone). Slof's Hive sems to be down. Give it a little bit.

Thank you. But the thing is, last time I went there to download v5 it downloaded v4 instead, even though I downloaded v5. I tried a couple of times.

So I might be wrong but I wonder if that's how it's supposed to be.