Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Mhm I can't find the first person fix anymore, it could be somewhere in the comment section.

And another thing: for some people it only works "sometimes" because it was an experimental file that was added by the creator of the mod because a lot of people requested it.

Edited by chakaru11

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay a few pages back i saw on this topic an armour/clothing that was called (if i recall well) traveler's armour or something like that, but it was also said that it wasnt on tesnexus, then...would someone be willing to give a link or something if possible? that would be very appreciated.

also on another note, im looking for a mod that would add a/several loincloth(s) to the game, either for hgec female body or maybe robert male. if not possible to find any (cause ive looked all over tesnexus, couldnt find any normal loincloths) then any kind of "primitive" clothing or stuff like that. so thanks in advance for any answer that might be coming.

Ambient dungeons requires OBSE v2 to run.

But my guess is the same as yours. OBSE v2 and Ambient dungeons.

Pic from Ambient Dungeons.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/18385-2-1215838284.jpg

Edit: and for texture QTP 3.

Thank you.

I've done a little research and I've seen that ambient dungeons is compatible with darker dungeons (and perhaps with similar mods such as "let there be darkness"). With this in mind I now believe that the ambience from the video I posted may have darker dungeons (or similar) added as well.

I'll try this combo as soon as I can.

Edited by tiny lampe

IM TRYING TO FIND XLOVERS MOD I DONT KNOW MOCH ABOUT IT ANY WAy i havent found it yet do you know the link and is ther more then one part

Why don't you search for that with Google? The keyword is 'xLovers with PK'. However, the mod I once found is in Japanese.

darlaten, i might have an answer for you, some time ago i found this mod and it was partly translated (meaning you can understand the whole thing and all but there are a few mistakes left) on wolflore, but to be able to look at the mod for oblivion that qualify as adult mods, you will need to register, no biggy, so just type wolflore on google and you should be able to find it pretty easily, there might be other stuff for you there.

hope this helps

ah hell i looked it up for ya, heres the address, sorry i aint to good with link: http://wolflore.fliggerty.com/portal.php

remember you have to register to be able to look at mods but the mod you are looking for is there

now if only someone could have a look at my post post on the previous page lol....cause seriously id need help with that.

hot damn...i just noticed that i DID create a link for wolflore O.o

Edited by samuel11