Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much. I've been looking for this for sooo long.

And one more question: I seem to remember there bieng a mod that allowed you to quick travel straight to the houses that you own. Its a vague memory though.

can someone give me the link tothe mod that ads a companion just as companion vilja? i need 1 or 2 more companions(1 archer 1 mage)

i think i found one ... i havent downloaded it yet, is this (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7819) adding companions as vilja?

They add companions, but are not quite like Vilja in terms of interaction with the player other than stats and equipment menu stuff. Vilja is pretty much unique. There are other similar companion mods such as Viconia, Stoker Wolf, Saerilith, Rhianna and her updated Rhianna Redux. I believe an intereactive companion mod also was just recently released, Arren.

Among the same lines as CM partners, there's also Companion Recruit and Share

@ hori873 Emma is extremely active at supporting her companion Vilja mod. I'm sure she wouldn't mind recommending an additional companion or two for you, in fact I've seen her make posts recommending others. She'll know which ones go best with Vilja. Just post your question in the Companion Vilja mod comments.

This is Moire, who was recently banned from this forum. It has come to my attention that someone here must have reported me for offering...note offering...help with finding a ripped dress and something like that can only be done with harmful intentions. That is nice isn't it? Many people here make posts that are violating the rules but I wasn't ignored. It's nothing wrong with upholding the rules but it's so unnecessary to report such a minor violation and it doesn't do any good at all. I can still come here and annoy you, whoever it was. :thumbsup: Edited by Guest

snip!

I usually despise helmets, but what is this lovely piece of work from?

The headress with feathers is from apachii goddess store and can be bought from Venus but I don't know about the horns. Either they are a different piece of clothing or they belong to the race.

Horns not included.

*facepalm*