Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I could be wrong here, but isn't Knobody looking for an NPC character to do the enchanting, sort of like how you can get Rhossan to repair your armor only in this case you'd get Joe Blow to enchant your sword for you.

If that's the case, there's an NPC who does this for you in the Hoarfrost Castle mod.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember using a hotkey mod with the following features:

1) 10 hotkey slots

2) The ability to use the Shift and Control keys to gain access to 20 more hotkey slots

3) The ability to add multiple spells to a single hotkey, either as a cycler or multicast

4) The ability to delete spells, including vanilla ones

None of the hotkey mods I've seen in my recent searches match up to what I remember. Any ideas?

I remember using a hotkey mod with the following features:

1) 10 hotkey slots

2) The ability to use the Shift and Control keys to gain access to 20 more hotkey slots

3) The ability to add multiple spells to a single hotkey, either as a cycler or multicast

4) The ability to delete spells, including vanilla ones

None of the hotkey mods I've seen in my recent searches match up to what I remember. Any ideas?

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22326 *epic awesome voice* behold super hotkeys :biggrin:

A while back I had a mod that allowed you to control Sheogorath's army and train them in battle situations. You would ask this guy, in his throne room, and you would become the commander. To get a scenario you talked to Haskil, and choose which map, and if you want to defend or attack. Once on the battle field it gave you a certain number of funds to create your own army. You could select from just about all of the mobs, you could even give battle orders on how to attack. Ex. Attack west, east, assign squads, etc. I had to uninstall everything and I've lost the mod! D: Hope yall can find it, thanks! (I hope the lengthy description helps :3

A while back I had a mod that allowed you to control Sheogorath's army and train them in battle situations. You would ask this guy, in his throne room, and you would become the commander. To get a scenario you talked to Haskil, and choose which map, and if you want to defend or attack. Once on the battle field it gave you a certain number of funds to create your own army. You could select from just about all of the mobs, you could even give battle orders on how to attack. Ex. Attack west, east, assign squads, etc. I had to uninstall everything and I've lost the mod! D: Hope yall can find it, thanks! (I hope the lengthy description helps :3

Maybe Daedric Wargames?

Is there a mod that makes it easier to grab? I keep trying to put my weapons in weapon racks, but I can never get them in the right position.

try this :> :http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6021

it lets you move things around using a summoned alter.