Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard of a mod that has hair explosion in the name. From what I can tell, there are some amazing hairs in there and I was wondering where to find it. I think the makers are Japanese or something.

Also, I recently downloaded some hairs that looked like Peggy hairs from the Sims, I have the ones included with the Moonshadow elves mod. Where is the source mod for the hairs? I want to know if I missed any!

Thanks!

I've heard of a mod that has hair explosion in the name. From what I can tell, there are some amazing hairs in there and I was wondering where to find it. I think the makers are Japanese or something.

Also, I recently downloaded some hairs that looked like Peggy hairs from the Sims, I have the ones included with the Moonshadow elves mod. Where is the source mod for the hairs? I want to know if I missed any!

Thanks!

PrttyCure hairset, aka 2ch Hair Explosion Set, is also part of Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition.

Thanks!

PrttyCure hairset, aka 2ch Hair Explosion Set, is also part of Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition.

Wow you guys are fast! Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that was i an image posted a few days ago. I can't find the image anymroe though. The character had fire around him, and was wearing a blueish/dark armor that had horns on each side of the helmet and covered the face. IT was posted on April 18th or APril 19th I believe.

Hello again detectives, thanks for all the answers you always give

Im currently looking for tech mods, ive seen a lot of beautiful screenshots out there but couldnt find them all now

So for now im only asking for some info on the swords that girl is holding

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1254743916.jpg

Alright, got a few things I'm looking for.

First off is this remodel of the imperial city. I'm most interested in the brick roads and extra trees.

Second is this character. She looks like a Tabaxi, but her fur is orange and has tiger stripes.

Lastly, this is Slof's Giger Armor for HGEC. I've seen links to it, but they're all dead.

Any information leading to a download will be rewarded with a kudo. ^_^

Hello again detectives, thanks for all the answers you always give

Im currently looking for tech mods, ive seen a lot of beautiful screenshots out there but couldnt find them all now

So for now im only asking for some info on the swords that girl is holding

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1254743916.jpg

Pretty sure that's "Apolyon, the Soul-Render" (first result is a youtube video with a link)

edit: You can find it pretty quick through a google search, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other modding sites so I won't :confused:

try searching for "Аполион" (it'll be on a Russian site) because I think the video provides a different version of the sword you're looking for.

Edited by suidery