Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello again detectives, thanks for all the answers you always give

Im currently looking for tech mods, ive seen a lot of beautiful screenshots out there but couldnt find them all now

So for now im only asking for some info on the swords that girl is holding

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1254743916.jpg

Pretty sure that's "Apolyon, the Soul-Render" (first result is a youtube video with a link)

edit: You can find it pretty quick through a google search, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other modding sites so I won't :confused:

try searching for "Аполион" (it'll be on a Russian site) because I think the video provides a different version of the sword you're looking for.

I'm interested in that armor...Does anybody know where I can get it?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, got a few things I'm looking for.

First off is this remodel of the imperial city. I'm most interested in the brick roads and extra trees.

Second is this character. She looks like a Tabaxi, but her fur is orange and has tiger stripes.

Lastly, this is Slof's Giger Armor for HGEC. I've seen links to it, but they're all dead.

Any information leading to a download will be rewarded with a kudo. ^_^

Check Here for Slof's stuff.

Hello again detectives, thanks for all the answers you always give

Im currently looking for tech mods, ive seen a lot of beautiful screenshots out there but couldnt find them all now

So for now im only asking for some info on the swords that girl is holding

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1254743916.jpg

Pretty sure that's "Apolyon, the Soul-Render" (first result is a youtube video with a link)

edit: You can find it pretty quick through a google search, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other modding sites so I won't :confused:

try searching for "Аполион" (it'll be on a Russian site) because I think the video provides a different version of the sword you're looking for.

I'm interested in that armor...Does anybody know where I can get it?

the armor looks custom from kurese leere upper/arms and tona squall lower

Thank you very much

Right so, about more of those tech mods I was saying i was looking for; found some pics (a lot of stuff though):

Info on all the mods used in there (except for the dwemer spectacles which i already found) the creature, the gun and the girl's clothes

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1303499745.jpg

Another pic with guns and interesting clothes

This one too if anybody knows anything about this outfit

And im interested in these too, though they are not high tech:

The girl's dress

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/297078-1303118385.jpg

This armor

And if is possible to get any lead on this armor too, though the other stuff is more important

Thanks in advance

Kudos for the one who can help with this

Edited by ElAlquimista

1. pic: Maybe Darigaz's own Fallout 3 conversions

link 1: Goma pose xx (12?) - guns menu. well atleast i have sniper rifles, desert eagles, bazookas and whatnot on some menu..

link 2: Private mod? I've seen some color variations of this mod.

2nd pic: Looks like Swords of the New Worlds rip.

link: no idea

link 2: Sun Magic Cosplay