Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

having trouble finding a fix

that makes it so that the neck seam is not as visible, make it appear smaller or disappears

i think it did have a mistake in it though that changed high elf hands to imperial hands for some reason but it made neck seams much more tolerable

or anything else that also gets rid of neck seams, (not necklace hide seam mods)

thanks

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lirana Verano's Clothing for Exnem's body. It is not a rip, but it's something the author never released to the Nexus or Planet Elder scrolls (I'm guessing, as with a lot of people, they weren't happy with it and left it as a dead beta). You could Google it, I think it might be available on TES Eyecandy since that's Exnem's body, and I know it's on CanadianIce's forum.

that makes it so that the neck seam is not as visible, make it appear smaller or disappears

i think it did have a mistake in it though that changed high elf hands to imperial hands for some reason but it made neck seams much more tolerable

or anything else that also gets rid of neck seams, (not necklace hide seam mods)

thanks

This is the only one I know about HGEC Seam Reducer

Also looking for this armor. It's obviously a mashup but maybe it's available somewhere? The only part I don't recognize is the part covering the belly and hips. What armor is that from?

Well, I don't know what it's called, but I do know those boots are ripped from either Lineage or Aion, so I really don't think you ought to ask around here.

Oh no, they are part of Hentai's Everia Armor, which can be downloaded here on tesnexus so if it's a rip he's done major modifications to them.

thanks

Also looking for this armor. It's obviously a mashup but maybe it's available somewhere? The only part I don't recognize is the part covering the belly and hips. What armor is that from?

Boots and shoulder parts are Hentai Everia armor

The chest plate is the white squall armor

No idea about gloves and hip part though... xD

gonna look it up later unless someone else finds out.

thanks

Boots and shoulder parts are Hentai Everia armor

The chest plate is the white squall armor

No idea about gloves and hip part though... xD

gonna look it up later unless someone else finds out.

Hip part from Wisteria.