Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello mod hunters! :D

Got a quick one here. Found this interesting pic on Nexus and was wondering about a few armors in it.

[image removed]

Namely, what are the glowing-green (to the right) and black (front-center) armors pictured?

(I have a feeling at least one is a rip. If it is, could someone tell me the name of the game it's ripped from? I could take it from there.)

Thanks in advance for any and all help! :>

The front middle armor looks like the Lancer Dread armor. I have no idea for the other one though.

Edited by theabyss

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a quick one here. Found this interesting pic on Nexus and was wondering about a few armors in it.

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2615995-1304490557.jpg

Namely, what are the glowing-green (to the right) and black (front-center) armors pictured?

(I have a feeling at least one is a rip. If it is, could someone tell me the name of the game it's ripped from? I could take it from there.)

The black is most likely a mashup. The dress is R18PN's Amy Armor but the other parts might be from Dreadlancer.

What sword is the white armored girl is holding in her left hand? It's so shiny and cool!

Edited by Moire

That mash up is called Lancer Dread armor. The green one is Nuke armor.

thanks kudos 2 U Kjkirimi. I want to know everything on that image can you tell me the name of all the armors and weapons on that image? You seem to be good at this:)

It's kinda hard to see cause my phone makes the pic way too small but the glowing sword is a modified version of one of Jojo's ( sp? ) sword. Frostmore or something.

The katana is from Narea pose. I don't know the other sword I can't see it well.

The black armor in the front is a mix of the light and heavy versions of the Lancer dread armor. The light version actually uses parts of KURESE's Amy cosplay. The entire set is not available on the Nexus, you will have to google it. The sword in the characters hand seems to be an edit of the Frostmourne/Lichking sword which I think is here on the Nexus. The smaller girl in the back with the back turned to us also wears an edit of the Lancer Dread armor, at least the greaves and the arms. The armor on the far left is, as Kjkirimini said, a rip from TERA, so it is unavailable. The two girls on the right are wearing the DUST armor (the one with the hood) and the NUKE armor (green glowy things). Both were privat releases and are not public.

That should be it *collapse*

DANG XD Ninja-ed by Faivon.

Edited by chakaru11

I have most of those, pm me and I'll tell you where to get them. Actually I'm missing the Dust armor so if anyone can PM me a link I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, just found it, lol. ;D

Then keep it, and any further talk of it or where you got it from to yourself - TVD.

Edited by The Vampire Dante

The black armor in the front is a mix of the light and heavy versions of the Lancer dread armor. The light version actually uses parts of KURESE's Amy cosplay. The entire set is not available on the Nexus, you will have to google it. The sword in the characters hand seems to be an edit of the Frostmourne/Lichking sword which I think is here on the Nexus. The smaller girl in the back with the back turned to us also wears an edit of the Lancer Dread armor, at least the greaves and the arms. The armor on the far left is, as Kjkirimini said, a rip from TERA, so it is unavailable. The two girls on the right are wearing the DUST armor (the one with the hood) and the NUKE armor (green glowy things). Both were privat releases and are not public.

That should be it *collapse*

DANG XD Ninja-ed by Faivon.

Awesome. xD Thank you!

*prowls internet*

EDIT: found them all. Sweetness! The magic of google, amirite?

Edited by luxwing0go