Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi there ! i again come here for your help :)

I'm searching a mod that allow player to switch an item bonuses onto another ( sorry for my english... i hope u got the idea).

For example i have a light armor with a nice skin but no bonus, and another one with nice bonus but ugly skin.

I'm pretty sure there was a mod with we can swap the bonus, but i can't find it.

Many thanks for all indications/help

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm searching a mod that allow player to switch an item bonuses onto another ( sorry for my english... i hope u got the idea).

For example i have a light armor with a nice skin but no bonus, and another one with nice bonus but ugly skin.

I'm pretty sure there was a mod with we can swap the bonus, but i can't find it.

Panzer Kleidung - It will make a new item that has looks of one equipment and stats of another equipment, though two items will be sacrificed during the 'process'.

Fashion Anvil - Will change looks of equipments you're wearing.

Also, you can also look at Advanced Magecraft, it also has that function, and you can also store enchantments from an armor into sigil stones

Hey guys, I've been looking all over for male armor that has really huge pauldrons or shoulder plates... can a kind soul please suggest me some armors like that? Kinda like WoW - ish short huge pauldrons.

Thanks in advance!!!

How about this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25332 ? They're not as huge as the ones in WoW, but they have some nice pauldrons. There's a female version out as well called tda sexy armory, if you need that one (although, I don't like how it doesn't conform to the body...but the male version is nice in the original.)

Don't really know if I'm allowed to post this here, but I don't know where else I would... :wacko:

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the "Stripper" mod, as I can't find anymore. Has it been removed?

Thanks for your suggestion lux, but those arent big enough for my tastes XD

Im looking for pauldrons in the vein of this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21568-2-1235312709.jpg

except for males! basically HUGE and oversized shoulder plates..

thanks in advance

Shiki armour can be found here.

I have the original shiki armors 1 and 2 installed... and this mod seems to be only for female bodies.. what im looking for is hugeass male pauldrons.. thanks anyways