Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Yes, I am the uploader of the first image. That doesn't change the fact that's a private conversion.

Edit: me and friend converted the hair from the scratch. It has no connection with the sks ren 02 hair.

He/she... whatever. I hope that she/he won't mind if I mistook the gender.

Edit 2 : I know. I pmed him/her a looooong time ago.

Edited by Kjkirimi

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I am the uploader of the first image. That doesn't change the fact that's a private conversion.

Edit: me and friend converted the hair from the scratch. It has no connection with the sks ren 02 hair.

He/she... whatever. I hope that she/he won't mind if I mistook the gender.

awwww....thanks

.is it Juno1 that made the face

Edited by Youko Kurama

awwww....thanks

.is it Juno1 that made the face

Probably yes.

There are dozens of beautiful faces among his uploaded pictures, if you dig through them.

Like this one:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2258608-1301885005.jpg

Seriously, I would kill to have some of his face textures in my game lol.

Why are the really pretty things always the hardest ones to get? xD

Instead of pining for things you can't have, why not learn how to edit face textures yourself? It's probably one of the easier things to learn and all you need is something like Photoshop, Gimp or PaintNET with the appropriate .dds plugin. In that case all you'd need to know about the textures you admire is which one they are based off of (if they were not created from scratch).

Meh perhaps you are right.

But all I did with Oblivion face textures was adding tattoes, and changing the skin tone.

I dont come even close to the knowledge I would need to mix 2 faces together...

Do you know about some tutorials that focuse on this? I have Gimp and Paint.net at hand...

Oh and sorry for the OT.

I saw this mod a while ago, but now I cannot find it.

It is a mod that adds several new locations and a quest line, about pirates. You can join a pirate ship and I remember there being some kind of fight against undead on the ship. You could also own property and such.

I saw this mod a while ago, but now I cannot find it.

It is a mod that adds several new locations and a quest line, about pirates. You can join a pirate ship and I remember there being some kind of fight against undead on the ship. You could also own property and such.

It's probably the Golden Crest mod.

Edit:

Don't pm the author of that face texture, I did and he said that he won't share it.

[unnecessary flamebait edited. -myrmaad] In some cases when they don't release, it might also suck too much in-game or have major stability issues that they don't want to help people with, which is understandable, so I wouldn't worry about that texture.

Edited by myrmaad