Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I can tell you all right off the bat (again, it would seem, as people have clearly ignored my previous post) that JUNO's texture is a mashup of the Doll and Moonshadow Elf textures. The shiny white dots on the cheek are (supposed to be) unique to my Dolls, the lipstick/gloss is from the Moonshadow Elves, and the eye shadow/liner appears to also be from the Moonshadow Elves, albeit not so heavy. So one could very easily replicate the texture using Paint.Net, which is a free Photoshop-esque image editing program that can open and save DDS textures. Should take you no longer than ten minutes, and all you'd have to do is open both textures, put the MSE texture in a layer over the Doll texture and erase a few parts.

There. Now you don't need to ask for the texture.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I totally forgot about that. Anyway, I didn't mean anything bad by my earlier post or to say that it's our business somehow. I just felt like telling people one of the reasons why some people don't release or share.

Then it would be best to leave the snark out, hm. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

So ive been looking everywhere for a phantasy star immersion to oblivion type mod. ive seen pictures but i cant seem to find any type of mod that adds PSO to oblivion. i went to this one website but it was in all Japanese so it was of no help. anyone seen any PSO to oblivion mods?

So ive been looking everywhere for a phantasy star immersion to oblivion type mod. ive seen pictures but i cant seem to find any type of mod that adds PSO to oblivion. i went to this one website but it was in all Japanese so it was of no help. anyone seen any PSO to oblivion mods?

Yeah, there are weapons.

You need to change the "maximum smile distance" to a negative number becaues the companions are scripted to react to your character once it get's close enough. There is a mod to fix tha tcalled "no more companion smile" or something. Let me check!

TADA: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37279