Cannot Merge Mods into Bashed Patch

shopsD

For some reason, 2 of my mods cannot be merged into the bashed patch. According to Wrye Bash they are tagged no merge and should be merged into the bashed patch although they are not highlighted in green. When I rebuild the patch they are not listed. The game works perfectly without them being merged but activated, but I still want to merge them to reduce the number of active mods if it is possible. (Wrye Bash 291)

They are FCOM_Archery.esp and Smite of Order.esp

Also how do I add mods to the BOSS masterlist. I have two mods I need to load before Better Cities, but BOSS doesn't recognize them so I have to move them manually every time I run BOSS which is very annoying. They are PoisonMachine.esp and The Amulet of Soul.esp.

And can someone help me with Let The People Drink. Load order before Better Cities = CTD on savegame load, after Better Cities = messed up imperial city. What am I supposed to do. I currently have it deactivated

Both mods are the latest version

If nothing can be done about it just let me know. As I mentioned earlier the game is fine in its current state

Edited by shopsD

The two mods you mention are not mergable (not green) and there is nothing you can do about that. The first, FCOM_Archery.esp, you will find under Import 'Stats'when you rebuild your patch. The second mod is not mergable, nor does it need to be included in the Bashed Patch, so you won't see it there.

For your unknown mods, add them to your BOSS userlist.txt like so:

ADD: PoisonMachine.esp
AFTER: Poison Arrows RUS.esp

ADD: The Amulet of Soul.esp
AFTER: The Adventurer's Guide.esp

Regarding Let The People Drink, which version do you have? And is it compatible with your load list?

Let the people drink is version 2.5. It should be compatible. I also have unique landscapes imperieal Isle. Thanks for the other info

Ok, I should have been more specific. I meant do you have the plain or Cobl version? And does your load list tie with that? The Cobl version would require the the BC Cobl plugin.

I believe this version of Let the People Drink should be compatible with Better Cities and Unique Landscapes. Now I tried activating it again and there are now gaps in the Imperial Isle so I guess its not compatible with Unique Landscapes. Has anyone else experienced this problem

Yes I have COBL and I run the COBL version. (Wrye Bash confirms this) BTW I can't find the userlist.txt. I've run a search of my whole computer. Edited by shopsD

Yes I have COBL and I run the COBL version. (Wrye Bash confirms this) BTW I can't find the userlist.txt. I've run a search of my whole computer.

You have to create the userlist.txt file yourself (with wordpad or editor of choice) and put it in the Oblivion\Data\BOSS directory (which should exist). If you do not already have an Oblivion\Data\BOSS directory, then you need to upgrade your BOSS to the latest version.

I just checked my Let the People Drink esp in Wrye Bash. It says I need COBL 1.18 but I have 1.72. I can't find 1.18 anywhere. tesnexus has only up to 1.72 :wallbash:

You have to create the userlist.txt file yourself (with wordpad or editor of choice) and put it in the Oblivion\Data\BOSS directory (which should exist). If you do not already have an Oblivion\Data\BOSS directory, then you need to upgrade your BOSS to the latest version.

Edited by shopsD