Another Sexlivion "Pls help" topic...

Durlag

Ok, I had a hard time to activate everything and get this one working. There were minor glitches, and bugs (sometimes the animation didn't kicked in perfectly, sometimes my character didn't "casted" the spell during action, so I automatically lost, and sometimes the partner's pleasure meter didn't increased/decreased at all). But these were separate issues, and a simple reload solved them for good. I was happy with it and all, but then I installed (stupid me, should have known that they will collide) another sex-based animation mod, Estrus. From that on, neither of them worked perfectly. I had my fun with Estrus, then I deactivated it. But by this time, Sexlivion was done for: heaps of animation bugs and after the action my character either vanishes, or continues to f.ck the thin air or the game simply crashes. I've checked the thing with OBMM's utility, and it said the Sexlivion collides with two mods: Midas' Spells and MMM's Zombie for Body Meshes mod. I deactivated both and put Sexlivion at the end of the Load Order. Nothing have changed though, the same bugs occurred. :/

Note: It wasn't the basic Sexlivion mod, it was Galgat's version, with the H virus edited out and some other minor modifications (and fully in English). I've downloaded it from the Wolflore forum, but now that one is gone, so I can't ask for troubleshooting there. :/

So, what should I do to get this one work again? I guess I should delete the whole thing, and reinstall the mod, but I've never done this before (I always just deactivate the mods I no longer use, never delete anything, so my Oblivion folder is sometimes >20-30 GB, at this point, I usually have too many bugs to go on, so I delete the game, just to reinstall it all over again half year later... :) ), so I'm afraid, that I'll mess up something and I don't want to lose my Nord mage/thief character...

Oh, and if anyone has any other idea, how to solve this problem, please tell me.

I guess I should delete the whole thing, and reinstall the mod, but I've never done this before (I always just deactivate the mods I no longer use, never delete anything

That would be the root of the problem I believe. Estrus has likely overwritten animation files from Sexlivion and what's left is a mangled mess. Look at the extracted contents from each and delete the files (and folders if there's nothing else in them) that each added to your Oblivion install. Startup the game and make a clean save. Re-install Sexlivion and you should be good to go.

So I just got to delete the files one by one and reinstall the whole thing? And what if I just reinstall it without deleting anything? I mean it should overwrite the problematic parts. Or not? I know, that I'm a n00b, but I just don't feel comfortable with deleting anything. Last time I did this all my saves became unloadable. :/

You could try that. I don't see how re-installing Sexlivion over the old stuff could make things worse. You could also look at just deleting all the Estrus related stuff (you have already disabled it and hopefully have a save with it disabled) and then re-install Sexlivion. Any time I've loaded a save with content from a deleted mod I get the standard Oblivion squawk about missing stuff but the game plays through the rough OK (mind you most of my 'missing stuff' is my own simple mods). Keep us updated on your progress.