The most awesome idea ever!!!

StevenJCarline

I'm not even sure if it would be possible with this game engine and stuff BUT i have seen it done with Grand theft auto....a Mod that merges FO3 and FNV would be sooo beyond awesome...I feel there is soo much that is lacking in FNV that FO3 had...more like a feeling than actual things but to merge the two would be out of this world....plz reply if anyone even thinks this would be possible so i know.

I'm not even sure if it would be possible with this game engine and stuff BUT i have seen it done with Grand theft auto....a Mod that merges FO3 and FNV would be sooo beyond awesome...I feel there is soo much that is lacking in FNV that FO3 had...more like a feeling than actual things but to merge the two would be out of this world....plz reply if anyone even thinks this would be possible so i know.

id have to say its definitely possible but it would require a lot of work plus you would have to own both games anyway

Even if someone does that, what about that bzillion mods?

Not all, but certain will need some tweeks.

About the unknowen amount of mods that need tweeks . they are two sepret games just think duel boot with a esp file in both games to brige the gap and some of those mod that import mods from FO3 . but a mod whould have to be made to import mods from FNV when that happens it well be a dream mod with Epic posabelatys

PS sorry about my spelling

I did post that idea before I was banned for adding real life wasteland pictures. And that was before New Vegas was out. The name was somethin like; Fallout New Vegas, trip to Capital Wasteland. Many was posting about the legal issues, for those I did came up with ugly but neccessary solution, which did keep those two games separate, and no data was imported between those two.

I don't remember if New Vegas Nexus Forums was or was not created yet. It can be buried somewhere in Fallout3 Nexus Forums as well.

Edited by InsaneMax