Your Dragonborn, what sex will it be?

Th0raxeIV

202 members have voted

1. 1. What sex will your first character be?

• Male
    • Female
    • Neither

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely... Male Breton.

But I really hope that when Skyrim comes out, that the maker of the Moonshadow Elves race makes a Skyrim version. o 3o; I freaking Love Moonshadow Elves.

As for the playing style. Likely... Spellsword. I just like to strike with a katana/sword and bombard with magic. o 3o;

I think there is some misunderstanding as to the number of Fem char players vs Male char players.

Most people play a male character, this poll reflects that, but like many men, most are not -that- into fully customizing their character's appearance. Just like women trying all sorts of make-up and clothes, people who play female characters want lots of customization. That is the source for the plethora of female character mods.

If you visit the screen-shots category and see all the people who take pictures of their characters you will mostly see females. But this isn't because more people play female characters. It's because more people with female characters spend a lot of time looking at them in free camera mode and take screen-shots of them.

I think there is some misunderstanding as to the number of Fem char players vs Male char players.

Most people play a male character, this poll reflects that, but like many men, most are not -that- into fully customizing their character's appearance. Just like women trying all sorts of make-up and clothes, people who play female characters want lots of customization. That is the source for the plethora of female character mods.

If you visit the screen-shots category and see all the people who take pictures of their characters you will mostly see females. But this isn't because more people play female characters. It's because more people with female characters spend a lot of time looking at them in free camera mode and take screen-shots of them.

Actualy I dont think that, I want to play a male character that looks awesome...I do the same with my female char but I would do the same with my male char...if I had more armor to choice from

It's my tradition to play TES games as female Nord (Nightblade type). But after the second trailer I really consider making male Nord knight or something. He just fits so well. Reminds me of Beowulf. Edited by Michae