Your Dragonborn, what sex will it be?

Th0raxeIV

202 members have voted

1. 1. What sex will your first character be?

• Male
    • Female
    • Neither

I don't normally play Khajiit, but after seeing a screen of what one looks like in Skyrim in a recent Gamespot update, I gotta say they look really good! I'm glad Bethesda is working with a new engine and putting so much detail into their game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the new screenshots I saw on gametrailers, the khajit is awesome as well as the orcs... not to mention the nords :woot:

I'm not going to decide now, i'm gonna wait and see all the races and then decide :laugh:

Male Argonian or High Elf, probably a caster. Of course, if Daedric races are an option, then maybe Dark Seducer or Xivilai. :P

It depends if there are any new races. Or whichever race suits me.

I wanna be a stealthy male character.

Any class suggestions?

Well for race...I dont know what you like, argoniam seems to be the prefered for stealthy character but in my opinion use the one you like the most (I'll play as a Nord rogue).

For class suggestions...when there are no more "classes" theres skills and perks....now the skills have changed so I dont know if for example the lockpicking spell is still in Alteracion or if its now in Stealth

But for now I would say to choice the perk trees from:

-Stealth (duh)

and

-Bow

When we know more about the game we can help you choice more

Sorry mate I have to correct u lockpicking is actually security. There is only a few spells that unlock locks that is alteration . Sorry hahA

Any ways I always play males cause I always play in first person mode

Because males are just sexier then females... to me. :P

Hell yeah :thumbsup:

I will be playing a Male, as always.

Regardless of what mods will become available (or won't become available), I'll always use male. Don't know about race, usually play an Imperial for first characters. But definitely a male!

The new Khajits look awesome, (kinda like Charrs from Guild Wars 2) anyways, my first playthrough would be a Male Khajitt, either assassin/marksman or thief/marksman.

Second playthrough with mods would be most likely a female custom race, although if the armors look cool (I hated the armor in Oblivion...) then I'd prolly go for a male imperial or nord.