Apachii Godess Store problems

DanielLINY

I'm trying to get the Godess Store running. :wallbash: First off I can't get it to load through Bash (it starts installing and then locks up and shuts down BASH). Tried to build an OMOD with all of the data unziped to a folder. It installed and ran, but when I went there the door was wierd and inside there were a bunch of yellow stars saying meshes are missing. I removed all references to it from OBMM and Wyre Bash and went through all of the folders piece by piece and installed them directly to the correct folders in the Oblivion Data folder. Now the door is in the correct place, but as soon as I go in to the store it crashes. The first time I got a MOPY reference (but don't know what to do with it). Reloaded and it does the same thing with no Mopy reference. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Indeed, that makes a huuuuge difference. And as an advice, do not ever install mods without Oblivion Mod Manager. It's a lot safer and you can uninstall them completely through a double click.

I installed Apachii's store 1.6 with Obm and haven't had a single problem. But it took me some time to build the omod file.