Things in the New Skyrim Trailer

cedarshen

So, some things I saw in the trailer are:

1. There are horses, you can see one by the mill. It is HUGE, like a battle horse, very thick with the hairy feet.

2.In the part where the guys are fighting by the lake you can see 2 nirn roots in the background.

3.There is a very small clip of someone sneaking in a Dwarven Dungeon, (I think) the pilars look right, and are the right color for this.

4. In the part with the windmill you can see people chopping wood.

5.Where the person gets stabbed (or throat cut not sure) by the fire, you can clearly see an elf of some kind in the background, it looks as if elves will be far more distinct in thier looks this time around.

Was there anything else anyone else saw?

Am I right in what I think I saw in the trailer?

What do you think?

From what I gathered and from what I don't think has been said, it looks like castles will be incorporated once again and [i'm guessing] as the homes of the dukes and duchesses. It also seems like towns will be much more immersive considering I saw a guard for protection, a waterwheel for productivity, and a woman smiling at you (facial recognition would be nice)

The guy by the fire appears to be playing a harp of sorts. Perhaps the the full awesomeness that is a bard will finally be realized :P

Also just noticed just after the scene with the windmill, under the arched rock formation in the distance there appears to be ships :)

Edited by DisintergrateHorseArmor

Ships? I will go back and check, that would be cool.

Am I the only one who thinks those plants look like nirn roots? Am I crazy? It sure looks like nirn roots to me. I hope all plants disapear when you pick them, like in FNV, that would be awsome.

Saw the harp as well, awsome. Music from people would be great. Cant wait for this game.

Ok guys here is what I saw, in order:

With the mist (as you see what I think is a dragon flying from first hand view) it looks like bethesda might have put some more work into the weather engine, and there might be more varied weather, which would be nice.

I'm not sure if this is just an effect for the trailer, but there seems to be a sprinting system, with quite realistic body movement.

Again, not sure if this is an effect, but as the thing I think is a dragon flies, you can see birds flying away. Maybe this could mean more varied wildlife?

When the Dragon-Born reaches the cliff, you can see that he stop, and there is a little animation of swaying.

A small thing, but light coming from inside houses while it is dark.

I don't know if it's bad video quality, but there seems to be smoke coming from chimneys.

As people have pointed out, the lady with the harp.

There seems to be a horse.

You can see people chopping wood.

There seems to be finishing moves of some sort, and an assassination maneuver.

There is also a waterfall, or rapids. The water animation doesn't look up to the rest of bethesda's animation/graphics.

The ground shakes when the giant walks, and when the dragon roars.

Spells seem to stay in your hand, such as the fireball in the trailer.

They seem to have done some work on the lighting in general in the game.

There seems to be more violence ingame, which is quite good.

There also seems to be dual wielding, with dual wielding with a staff meaning you can cast the spell from the staff while still

using a sword.

There also seems to be AOE spells.

There seems to be some type of spirits as mobs.

The bow drawing seems more realistic, with a sway on it.

There also seem to be some spells that require two hands.

Did y'all see when da dragon crashes?!? It makes a crater! Dynamic/destructible environment?!?!? Also I like the throat slittey/stabbey part :ninja: . I'll be expecting another equally informative and awesome trailer within the next few days, and regularly until release.I have spoken Bethesda!!!