Things in the New Skyrim Trailer

cedarshen

Yup the dragon shout was one of the most awesome parts in the trailer. Sends chills down my spine. More giant spiders? Noooooooooooooooooooo. No one will probably be able to make a mod to remove them this time since they will probably be involved in a quest plus giant spiders tend to show up in Nord mythology a lot ( well not a lot but they do make appearances as a creature for a warrior to fight). Then again they probably won't be that bad. As long as they are the only spiders in the game, do not show up as ofter as the daedra spider did, and their aren't any smaller versions then I could probably adjust. But its the fact that I like to play in first person with this game that makes them really freak me out. Spiders in games with a 3rd person camera like in dragon age and various mmo's do not bother me but in a game like this where I prefer to play in 1st person it makes my skin crawl to see a spider that big crawl up towards my screen when I am immersed in a game. But like I said before it probably isn't that bad and I will adjust to it. Besides the trailer actually made it seem cool to fight them and everything else since the fights seem more visceral and in your face.

Pls let me fullfil my dreams of being a pirate in an elder scrolls game xD. If not then I will settle with being a ninja like theif assassin who knows a little magic.

Personally, I love it when a game can actually make me jump a little every now and then, like you said. Walkin' through a cave, then boom, raughr, scary zombie!!Boom, spiders!! Boom, cave dragonz maybe? Bethesda games are really the only ones that can give me a jump when I play them.They make things that force me to creep through dungeons on my guard. That's one of the many things that makes them Bethesda.Also, there is a pirate mod, its pretty popular. Bethesda might look at that.

Yeah I see what you mean. I remember playing as a weak low level thief in oblivion. Went inside a cave sneaking around in the shadows. Found a wooden door and looking through the cracks I saw 3 goblin skirmishers walking toward it which were a little too much for me at that level so I hid in a dark corner and held my breath as they walked by. Kind of a tense moment since I was trying to go through the whole cave with just a bow and 5 weak health potions. Anyways I was freaking out over it because atm I was already having a self conversation with myself about how much I hate spiders and other bugs/insects in games. Like I said before as long as they are just being used as a boss monster for certain dungeons like they say it is in that one thread about whats going to be in the game then I am fine. Besides their abdomens dont look all that large since I could barely see it in the trailer and the fact that I can look at it in the trailer without my skin crawlin must mean something even if it was only shown for a few seconds. Just pleas do not have it jumping around like a jack rabbit like the daedra spider.